InfluencerDB.com Terms of Service (TOS)
1. Acceptance of Terms
2. No Registration and Fees
The Services provided under www.influencerdb.com will not require registration and we will not ask for any payment. Company reserves the right to change this at any time, providing additional means to collect information about you to confirm your identity and request payment.
If you like to use the Company’s current paid Product for your business, available under www.influencerdb.net, get in contact with us using one of our contact forms on the Website or give us a call.
We developed a unique and proprietary method to collect certain publicly available information through our own resources and through third parties resources. Such information is aggregated, analyzed and shown to you as part of our Services. Although we believe that our broad based and worldwide spread resources provides with a fairly adequate information and trends, our Services can provide statistical information and accordingly may not be up to date or fully accurate thus the reliance on the results and information set forth in our Services is made at your own risk and expense. Furthermore, the information gathered by us and used for purposes of analyzing social media influencer profiles is not verified by us all time for quality, reliability or otherwise and accordingly, the information presented through our Services does not in any way creates any representation or warranty on our behalf with respect to such social media profiles.
By using the Services, you will agree that you will not:
- Violate any laws, third party rights or our policies, such as the prohibited and restricted items policies;
- Use our sites, services, or tools if you are not able to form legally binding contracts, or are temporarily or indefinitely suspended from using our sites, services, or tools;
- Copy, modify, or distribute rights or content from the Services or our copyrights and trademarks; or
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about users, including email addresses, without their consent.
- Use any crawlers, bots, algorithms or other automatic applications or codes in order to retrieve and collect information through our Services.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone, for any reason, at any time. We have no obligation to post any content from you or anyone else, nor will we adjust, remove or delete any content that is publicly available in the same fashion on other social media platforms, nor will we adjust, remove or delete any analytical results or reports on your request, unless legal regulations instruct otherwise.
5. Intellectual Property & Copyright
All content and material included on this Website and Services, such as, but not limited to, images, text, icon, graphics, analysis, and reports, is the sole and exclusive property of Company or any of its subsidiaries, and is protected by copyright laws. Any such content may not be used by any party without our prior written express consent, and if confirmed should include source information as "Source: www.influencerdb.com". Any other content shown as reference (link back) from other social media sources (such as instagram.com) belongs to the appropriate owner and Company claims no ownership.
Certain marks (graphics, logos, icons) used on our Services are our registered trademarks or service marks, or owned by our suppliers or partners worldwide. Our trademarks and service marks may not be used for any commercial or other purposes by any party without our prior written express consent. All other trademarks and service marks not owned by us that appear on this Website and Services are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by us.
7. Permitted Use
We grant you a limited, revocable, non-exclusive access and make personal use of the Services. The Services, in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without our prior written express consent.
You confirm with us that you will not:
- Use the Services for any purposes other than the purpose expressly allowed by us herein;
- Use the Services for any illegal purpose, harmful manner, or in violation of any local, state, national, or international law, including, without limitation, laws governing intellectual property and other proprietary rights, and data protection and privacy;
- Remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Services, features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content accessible through the Services, or features that enforce limitations on the use of the Services;
- Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of the Website or the Services or any part thereof;
- Modify, adapt, translate or create derivative works based upon the Services; the content of the Services or any part thereof, except and only to the extent foregoing restriction is expressly prohibited by applicable law; or
- Intentionally interfere with or damage operation of the Services or any user’s enjoyment of them, by any means, including uploading or otherwise disseminating viruses, adware, spyware, worms, or other malicious code;
- Use the Services in order to provide similar services to any third party or for competing with our Service;
- Use our Services or content on any platform or website not provided and approved by us, make any misrepresentations or abuse our Services, or otherwise violate anyone’s rights or any applicable laws. Failure to abide by any of these rules may bring us to stop providing you with any Services.
8. Third Party Services
The Services may provide links to World Wide Web sites or resources ("Third Party Material"). Because we have no control over such Third Party Material, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such Third Party Material, and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable for any Third Party Material, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such Third Party Material. You further acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such Third Party Material, goods or services available on or through any such Third Party Material. ACCESS AND USE OF THIRD PARTY MATERIALS, INCLUDING THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS AND SERVICES ON OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THIRD PARTY MATERIALS IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
9. Electronic Communications
When you visit our Services or directly send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. We therefore take this as your consent to receive communications from us electronically in return. When you enter your contact information (e.g. name, company, e-mail address, phone number, etc.) into one of our web contact forms, you will be asked for explicit consent (according to GDPR) to store your data and to receive further communication from us electronically.
10. Site Information
The information contained on the Website and Services is for information purposes only. It is believed to be reliable; however we do not warrant its completeness, timeliness or accuracy.
11. Disclaimer of warranties and limitation of liability
WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE AND/OR SERVICES OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR APPLICATIONS INCLUDED ON THE SERVICES, AND YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THESE SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE SERVICES WILL BE ERROR-FREE, UNINTERRUPTED, OR THAT IT WILL PROVIDE SPECIFIC RESULTS FROM USE OF THE SERVICES OR ANY CONTENT, SEARCH OR LINK ON IT. THE SERVICES AND THE CONTENT THEREIN ARE DELIVERED ON AN “AS-IS” AND “AS-AVAILABLE” BASIS. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE AND CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR FOR LOST PROFITS, REVENUES OR BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, SYSTEM INTEGRATION, DATA ACCURACY, QUIET ENJOYMENT AND FREEDOM FROM VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL CODE. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DELAY, DIFFICULTY IN USE, INACCURACY OF INFORMATION, DEVICE VIRUSES, MALICIOUS CODE OR OTHER DEFECT IN OUR SERVICES. NO LICENSE TO THE USER IS IMPLIED IN THESE DISCLAIMERS. CERTAIN PROVINCIAL AND/OR STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
12. Site Policies, Modification, and Severability
13. Final Provisions